Update: This property is SOLD.
Beau Beach, CCIM presents:
$450,000 price reduction to ensure a timely sale! Seller says “I’m too old to own so many properties. I want to travel…so it’s time to sell.”
Do not miss this once-in-a-lifetime buying opportunity. This unique property combines street retail suites with individual private offices. The ways to easily add value to this well-located property include:
- Lease all available, renovated suites
- Convert free parking lot to a pay for parking lot
- Complete the renovation of the second floor suites
- Update the exterior of the rear building to increase curb appeal and rent potential
- Potential to easily create a two floor coworking center
The hard work is done. A full renovation of the first floor was just completed! Now all that’s left for you to do is lease the available suites.
On the ground floor you have 3 retail suites that front North Water Avenue. In the rear of the building there are 7 newly renovated offices and two storage units.
The second floor is a quintessential value-add opportunity! You’ll find 10 more offices and storage units…one large office space even has its own exterior entrance. These units need renovation.
And let’s not forget about the giant parking lot. Everyone knows that parking is hard to find in downtown Gallatin…but not at your building! You own more than enough parking for all of your tenants and then some. You could even offer reserved parking spaces or charge the public for daily parking.
New rubber roof. New awnings to be installed on the front of the building soon. Offices can be accessed from the front entrance and rear entrance. Located in an Opportunity Zone.
Seller financing available for qualified buyers! Don’t procrastinate…we’ll prepare your offer and pay $500 of your legal fees! Financial Snapshot available by request (serious buyers only).
Just 23 miles North of Nashville, Downtown Gallatin is a prelude to Southern Charm. Listed on the National Register, Gallatin’s historic district features service-oriented businesses, antique shops, gift stores, art galleries, boutiques, great entertainment and dining venues plus so much more.
An energetic small city set in the idyllic countryside offers the rich variety of recreational, educational, and economic activities you’d expect to find in a bigger city. High-paying jobs, low taxes, economic health, a thriving arts scene and a vibrant retail environment make Gallatin a hub for family life.
Gallatin is going up across the board…population, economy, and investment. Gallatin is located just northeast of downtown Nashville, a city filling with young professionals and big-name businesses like Amazon, AllianceBernstein, Ernst & Young, Lyft and Warby Parker. According to Forbes Magazine, Nashville is the 7th fastest growing metro area in the U.S.
Why do businesses choose Gallatin?
- More than $100-million in new roads to improve access and ease
- The city owns the utilities (electric, water, gas and sanitary sewer)
- Cut through that red tape
- There’s no income tax
- The city hasn’t raised property taxes in 12 years
- One of the lowest electric rates in the region
- Regional airport has one of the longest general aviation runways in the state
- Business Facilities ranks Tennessee #1 in the Southeast for Best Infrastructure
- Gallatin owns its industrial center with nearly 70 acres ready to build, plus it has access to 1,000 more
- Two highly-ranked colleges – Volunteer State Community College and Welch College
- More than 600 acres of parks & recreation
Located in the center of Sumner County, Gallatin lives up to its motto, “True Grit. Amazing Grace.” The city is nestled next to Old Hickory Lake, a popular destination for fishing and watersports, and offers a variety natural landscapes for visitors to explore. Gallatin is steeped in history, given that the city was founded in 1802 and touts famous faces who have walked Gallatin’s streets such as President Andrew Jackson, Sam Houston, and Governor William Trousdale. Today Gallatin is thriving with unique shopping boutiques, delicious dining options, family-friendly festivals, and a memorable historic downtown square.
Gallatin is a city in and the county seat of Sumner County. The population was 30,278 at the 2010 census and 42,918 in 2019.
Several national companies have facilities or headquarters in Gallatin, including Gap, Inc., RR Donnelley, Beretta and Servpro Industries, Inc. In 2017, Gallatin was named “The Nicest Place In America” by Reader’s Digest.
- Price: $549,000
- Area: .37 acres
- Phone Number: 615-200-9330
- Space (s.f.): 14,093 SF