Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1000 Flagpole Court in Brentwood is an undeveloped, sloping parcel with 350’ of frontage on I-65.
- Traffic counts exceed 156,000 vehicles per day.
- This 2.94 acre parcel is located on a cul-de-sac North of Moores Lane near the Porsche dealership.
- Zoned C-3 which is one of the most flexible zoning classifications available (but excludes multifamily).
- This was an owner-user deal with the buyer planning to operate an auto dealership on the site.
- The asking price was $30/SF.
- The property just sold for $3,500,000…the equivalent of $27/SF of land.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com