Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 1003 Buchanan Street is a multi-tenant retail building that was first constructed in 1935.
- The 3205 SF building sits on a .36 acre parcel of land in the area now known as the Buchanan Arts District.
- Located near Slim & Husky’s Pizza Beeria, the property is home to Moguls Barber and Lounge along with Maple Built, a non-profit apprenticeship program.
- 12 parking spaces.
- Zoned CS (Commercial Services).
- The buyer put 23% down with financing from First Southern National Bank.
- The property just sold for $900,000…the equivalent of $281/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com