Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1008 Village Green Crossing in Gallatin is better known as Littlestone at Village Green.
- The apartment community offers 200 units on 15 acres.
- Built in 1987, the property is located near the intersection of Nashville Pike and Hwy 109.
- 18 two-story buildings with surface parking and pool.
- 35% one bedrooms, 47% two bedrooms, 18% three bedrooms.
- Rents from $960-$1287.
- Units measure 758 SF – 1,386 SF.
- In-unit washers and dryers.
- The property just sold for $33,300,000…the equivalent of $166,500/unit.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com