Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 1032 3rd Avenue S in Nashville is a 1,744 SF retail building that was constructed in 1963.
- The vacant building sits on a tight 4,356 SF lot with two parking spaces.
- CS Zoning, fenced rear yard, masonry construction, 35’ of 3rd Avenue frontage.
- High profile developments in the area include Nashville Warehouse Co., May Hosiery Mills Co-op, Emblem Park, T3 Finery and Merritt Mansion.
- Next door you will find Punches ‘n Bunches Boxing & Fitness and H Dub Athletics.
- The property last traded in 2018 for $300,000.
- The asking price was $850,000.
- The property just sold for $825,000…the equivalent of $473/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com