Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 1104 W Main Street in Lebanon is better known as Haley Veterinary Practice.
- Established in 2020, Haley is a mixed-animal veterinarian including exotic pet care.
- The 5,315 SF, two-story building was constructed in 1950 on .61 acre.
- The irregular, L shaped lot provides 18 parking spaces.
- Formally occupied by Primus Dental.
- Located between Don Scott Insurance and Titlemax Title Loans.
- Across from Liberty State Bank.
- Traffic counts exceed 19,000 vehicles per day.
- The property last sold in 2020 for $790,000.
- The transaction was fully financed by Bank of America at 5.68%.
- The property just sold for $1,267,000…the equivalent of $238/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com