Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1108 Harpeth Industrial Court is a 6,280 SF warehouse that was constructed in 1972.
- The single tenant building sits on a .39-acre parcel of land.
- Located in the small industrial park next to “The Factory” on Franklin Road.
- Metal building, one loading dock, no drive-in doors, 16’ ceiling height and 25 parking spaces.
- The buyer, Five Daughters Bakery, put 15% down with financing from Cogent Bank.
- The property just sold for $1,285,000…the equivalent of $205/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com