Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1121 Gregory Drive in Gallatin is a 22-year-old, single user warehouse.
- The 16,000 SF structure sits on an oversized 3.22-acre parcel of land.
- Located near Music City Executive Airport, the property lies just south of Hartsville Pike in an industrial park.
- 3 loading docks, one drive-in door, 15 parking spaces.
- Unused land behind the building.
- The property was on the market 134 days. It last traded in 2009 for $846,000.
- This was an all-cash transaction.
- The property just sold for $2,800,000…the equivalent of $175/SF.
(SUMMER PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get our Sell for More Secrets in one simple email every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com