Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1129 Franklin Road in Lebanon is a multi-tenant strip center that was built in 2008.
- The 6,800 SF building sits on a .78 acre lot that backs up to the I-40 off ramp.
- Located between Outback and Fairfield Inn & Suites. 4.4 parking spaces/1,000 SF.
- Six bays measure 1,130 SF each.
- Tenants include Subway, El Sol Tex-Mex Express, and Standing Pools and Patio.
- The property last traded in 2009 for $800,000.
- The buyer put 25% down with financing from Firstbank.
- The property just sold for $1,400,000…the equivalent of $206/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com