Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1144 Fortress Blvd is a 40,000 SF retail center that was constructed in 2019.
- Located at the corner of Fortress and John Rice Blvd on a 5.82 acre lot, the property offers retail, restaurant and office space.
- Strong parking ratio of 6+ spaces per 1,000 SF. 1,700 SF is being offered for lease at $32/SF (MG).
- Known as Fortress Square, tenants include Ascension St. Thomas Urgent Care, Starbucks, Dominos, Stanlick Chiropractic, No. 1 Chinese, Mattress King, Posh N Polished Nail Salon and In Bloom Boutique.
- The buyer put 28% down with financing from Ascend Federal Credit Union.
- The property just sold for $8,800,000…the equivalent of $220/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com