Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 115 Duluth Avenue is home to audio visual equipment supplier, Brantley Sound Associates.
- The 34,000 SF metal building was constructed in 2002.
- 29,000 SF warehouse, 4,000 SF office.
- The building sits on a 3-acre parcel of land.
- 27 parking spaces, 4 docks (8’x10’), 2 drive-ins (16’x16’), 19’-23’clear ceiling height.
- The property last sold for $1,850,000 in 2009.
- This was an all-cash transaction.
- The property just sold for $5,125,000…the equivalent of $151/SF of building.
(SPRING PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com