Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 117 28th Avenue N is a unique, 3 story commercial building located across from Centennial Park.
- The first floor is built out as a restaurant.
- The second and third floors are office space.
- The building was first constructed in 1920.
- Freshly painted and landscaped.
- Functional basement.
- Four parking spaces.
- 3,300 SF building on a 5,663 SF lot.
- The property last traded in 2011 for $425,000.
- The asking price was $1.1M and the deal closed at a 17% discount.
- The property just sold for $911,000…the equivalent of $276/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Sign up now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Join now, free.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com