Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 118 N Church Street is located on the Square in downtown Murfreesboro.
- The 3 floor, 13,464 SF building is known as the Elrod Building.
- Built in 1960, the property includes 8,372 SF of land with 10 private parking spaces.
- Located between Smith-Wright Law and Puckett’s Grocery and Restaurant.
- Office space in the building is now being offered for $22/SF plus CAM and utilities.
- A $35/SF buildout allowance is also being offered.
- The property last sold in 2020 for $1,150,000.
- The property just sold for $2,900,000…the equivalent of $215/SF.
(SPRING PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com