Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 121 Oak Valley Drive is a 3,981 SF retail property that was built in 1965.
- At time of sale, the property was occupied by Salon OV Hair Studio.
- The dated masonry building sits on a .41 acre (17,860 SF) parcel of land…about a block off Dickerson Pike in East Nashville.
- 10 parking spaces.
- Zoned CS (Commercial Services).
- The property is sandwiched between a residential home and the former Oak Valley Bowling Lanes.
- This is one of the northernmost properties in East Nashville almost reaching I-65.
- The transaction was fully financed by Volunteer State Bank.
- A renovation is expected.
- The property just sold for $1,035,000…the equivalent of $260/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth. Get your free property value now.
Effortlessly prepare to sell with our weekly Sell for More Secrets email. Sign up.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com