Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 122 Charter Place in LaVergne, TN is the home of L&L Equipment Sales.
- The 39-year-old distribution building sits on a 5.16-acre lot.
- The 11,725 SF building has 18 loading docks.
- Zoned I-2.
- Substantial parking and outdoor storage.
- Located roughly at the intersection of I-24 and Waldron Road.
- The buyer is a multifamily investor who is diversifying into industrial outdoor storage.
- This was an all-cash purchase.
- The property just sold for $3,200,000…the equivalent of $273/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth. Get your free property value now.
Effortlessly prepare to sell with our weekly Sell for More Secrets email. Sign up.
Let the comps speak for themselves…Get the 3 comparable sales most like your property, FREE.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com