Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 126-136 Bear Creek Pike is a two building, two parcel property that was developed in 2007.
- The first building is a 13,368 SF retail center.
- Tenants include Pancho’s Place Mexican, Subway, Renzo Gracie, Randstad, Vapor Café and Ink Smith Tattoo Gallery.
- The second building is a standalone, 6,789 SF, Advance Auto Parts store.
- The buildings sit on a combined 1.08 acres.
- The property last sold in 2008 for $2,675,000.
- The buyer put 20% down with financing from Heritage Bank and Trust.
- On the market for 4 months.
- Asking price of $4,000,000.
- The deal traded at a 6.31% cap rate.
- The property just sold for $3,800,000…the equivalent of $184/SF.
Get clarity on exactly what it would look like to sell your property in today’s market. Get your free Seller Clarity Report now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur, author and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is an elite commercial real estate brokerage for sellers in the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com