Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 126 Walton Ferry Road in Hendersonville is better known as Walton Place Apartments.
- Built in 1971, 36 units are located in 6 buildings on a 2 acre parcel of land.
- Twelve of the units are one bedrooms and 24 units are two bedrooms.
- The average unit size is 933 SF.
- Two story, flat roof buildings with surface parking.
- Walton Place is one block from Main Street and a few miles from Streets of Indian Lake shopping.
- Updated interiors, air conditioning, dishwasher, shared laundry.
- Water, sewer, trash and pest control included in rent.
- Two bedrooms are now being offered at $1,499 per month.
- The property just sold for $7,438,000…the equivalent of $206,611 per unit.
(SUMMER PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com