Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 1266 S. Lowry Street in Smyrna, TN is a 3,400 SF industrial service building that was constructed in 1980.
- The .22-acre property is occupied by El Tano Auto Service, a mechanic.
- The location enjoys a traffic count that exceeds 30,000 vehicles per day.
- This property is in a heavy industrial area and very near the massive Nissan Assembly Plant.
- The buyer put 9% down with financing from Republic Bank and Trust at 6.27% interest.
- The property just sold for $800,000…the equivalent of $235/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com