Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 129 Franklin Road is the home of Persian Galleries of Nashville.
- The 4,750 SF masonry building was constructed in 1970 on .54 acre.
- 20 parking spaces.
- Dual access from Franklin Road and Thoroughbred Lane.
- A newly constructed mixed-use building across the street (122 Franklin Road) also just sold for $5M…and will become home to Commercial Bank.
- This property last sold in 2016 for $2,425,000.
- The buyer put 28% down with financing from INSBank.
- The property just sold for $3,800,000…the equivalent of $800/SF.
(SPRING PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com