Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 129 Southside Park Drive in Lebanon is a 9,940 SF industrial property that was last occupied by Servpro.
- This was an owner-occupant purchase with the buyer, Thompson Electric, planning to occupy the building.
- Built in 1999, the clear span building has 1,524 SF of office space, oversized 1.8 acre lot, gravel parking lot, 18’-22’ clear ceiling height, 3 loading docks and 3 drive-in doors.
- The buyer put 11% down with financing from Cogent Bank.
- Sold for full asking price.
- The property just sold for $1,350,000…the equivalent of $136/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com