Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1300A Dickerson Pike is a 3,250 SF insulated, clearspan warehouse that was built in 1984.
- HVAC and two 12′ x 12′ drive-in doors.
- The 50′ x 65′ building has four walk-in doors and two offices…each with its own exterior entrance.
- Approx. 14′ clear ceiling height in the center.
- Two ceiling fans.
- Metal roof and siding.
- 6 skylights.
- Two slop sinks.
- One restroom.
- The property was marketed as “a well located, turn-key warehouse…just 12 miles to downtown Nashville…without the downtown Nashville price.”
- The sale also included a small, dilapidated office building which was assigned no value and will likely be demolished.
- The buildings sit on a 14,731 SF lot (.34 acre) with 15 parking spaces.
- The asking price was $550,000. The property just sold for $525,000…the equivalent of $162/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Sign up now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Join now, free.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com