Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 131 Cason Lane is a 5,800 SF single tenant retail building located roughly at I-24 and Old Fort Pkwy.
- The building was constructed in 2000 on a .65 acre parcel of land.
- Well parked with 40 spaces.
- Fully occupied by Float Alchemy which has been a tenant since 2017.
- Float Alchemy is a float therapy and wellness spa that offers sensory deprivation tanks, infrared saunas, cryotherapy and massage therapy.
- NNN lease with 2024 expiration plus options to renew.
- The property sold for a 6% cap rate.
- The buyer put 25% down with financing from Tristar Bank.
- The asking price was $1,499,000.
- The property just sold for $1,400,000…the equivalent of $241/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
Sign up for our weekly Sell for More Secrets email and receive a free 10X Marketing Upgrade. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com