Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1314 Jo Johnston Avenue in Nashville is a 3,604 SF retail building that was last used as a barbershop.
- Originally constructed in 1882, the building offers 9 parking spaces.
- The .2-acre, single tenant property last traded in 2013 for $225,000 before undergoing a major renovation.
- Located on the corner of Jo Johnston and 14th Avenue North, the building sits about two blocks west of North Gulch and Capitol View.
- Marathon Village was originally home to an automobile factory.
- The property just sold for $1,900,000…the equivalent of $527/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com