Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 1318 6th Avenue N is a unique property that combines two restaurants with a paid parking lot.
- The .88-acre parcel is home to 3 structures totaling 7,487 SF.
- The paid public parking lot offers approx. 50 parking spaces in a neighborhood where parking is scarce.
- The two restaurants currently operating from the property are Samurai Sushi & Korean Pub as well as Sonny’s Patio Bar and Refuge.
- The buildings were constructed as early as 1910 and updated in 2017.
- Attractively zoned MUNA.
- Frankie J’s Bar is located next door.
- The San Diego-based buyer owns and/or operates multiple restaurant venues.
- The property last traded in 2013 for $1,325,000.
- The property just sold for $7,100,000…the equivalent of $948/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is an elite commercial real estate brokerage for sellers in the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com