Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 134 Pewitt Drive is in the Maryland Farms area of Brentwood, TN.
- The 9-year-old building measures 14,556 SF between two floors.
- The building sits on a .65-acre parcel of land.
- Tenants include FirstBank and Vanderbilt Health Walk-in Clinic.
- FirstBank has a double drive-thru at the rear of the building.
- 4.2 parking spaces per 1,000 SF.
- Located behind Pinnacle Financial Partners off Franklin Road.
- The transaction was fully financed by KeyBank at 5.73% interest.
- The property last traded in 2014 for $7,500,000.
- The property just sold for $8,900,000…the equivalent of $611/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com