Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 1345 W Main Street in Franklin, TN is a 4,200 SF medical office building.
- Built in 1980 with substantial recent interior updates.
- Located across the street from the Williamson County Administration Complex, the masonry building sits on a .84 acre corner lot with 33 parking spaces.
- For reference, one block away The Magnolia, a recently updated 20,000 SF multi-tenant office building, is listed for sale at $5,250,000.
- One mile from Downtown Franklin.
- Two curb cuts.
- The building is fully occupied by Rachel Oats Family Dental who was also the buyer.
- The property last sold in 2016 for $1,350,000.
- The property just sold for $3,000,000…the equivalent of $714/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
Sign up for our weekly Sell for More Secrets email and receive a free 10X Marketing Upgrade. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com