Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 137 Southside Park Drive is a 15,635 SF warehouse that was constructed in 1994.
- The sale included 3.1 acres of land.
- The property is occupied by Tennessee Telecom Inc.
- 30 parking spaces, sprinkler system, scissor dock, 16’ ceiling in center, 2 overhead doors, 6 offices.
- The buyer put 15% down with financing from Lineage Bank at 3.09% with a 5-year term.
- The asking price was $2,800,000.
- The property just sold for $2,350,000…the equivalent of $150/SF.
(SPRING PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com