Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1409 2nd Avenue N is a 6,970 SF (.16 acre) parking lot with 60 feet of frontage.
- The buyer also owns the adjacent .3 acres (1403 2nd Avenue N).
- Located one block from the new Peyton Stakes apartment development.
- The Axis Church is located on the same block.
- The plans for the site have not yet been made public.
- This is a quality comparable sale for land in the Germantown area.
- The property just sold for $615,000…the equivalent of $88/SF of land.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com