Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 145 Thompson Lane is a two-story, medical office building with abundant parking.
- The property offers 83 parking spaces for a ratio of 6.47 spaces/1,000 SF!
- Constructed in 1992, the masonry building sits on a 1.26-acre lot.
- The property has been used by a church, a substance abuse treatment facility…and most recently by a primary care provider.
- High traffic location with 37,000+ vehicles per day.
- This was an owner-user sale.
- The buyer put 20% down with financing from Firstbank.
- The asking price was $2,200,000.
- The property just sold for $1,835,000…the equivalent of $156/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com