Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 151 Bain Drive in La Vergne combines two buildings on 4 acres of industrial land.
- The first building is an 1,800 SF office building that fronts Bain Drive.
- The second is a 6,000 SF, 4-bay, 21’ clear ceiling height warehouse.
- Built in 1990, the buildings total 7,800 SF.
- Fenced perimeter.
- I-2 industrial zoning.
- Strong industrial location near the Bridgestone Manufacturing Plant.
- The buyer was the current occupant, Skyworks Equipment Rental.
- The property last sold in 2017 for $1,241,900.
- The property just sold for $1,932,000…the equivalent of $248/SF of building or $11/SF of land.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
Sign up for our weekly Sell for More Secrets email and receive a free 10X Marketing Upgrade. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com