Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1511 16th Avenue is a .26 Acre (11,326 SF) undeveloped, level parcel of land in Music Row.
- The buyer intends to develop 5 townhomes on the parcel.
- Zoned OR-20 which is a type of office zoning which also permits multifamily housing.
- The property was on the market for approx. one year before the transaction closed.
- The asking price was $1,100,000.
- The property just sold for $1,050,000…the equivalent of $93/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Sign up now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Join now, free.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com