Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1523-1531 Jones Avenue is a .87-acre assemblage with existing office and warehouse buildings.
- Extremely convenient location.
- Access to I-65 is just one mile away at East Trinity Lane.
- The 7,295 SF office building was constructed in 1962 and remodeled in 2014.
- Gates lead to substantial exterior storage and parking behind the building.
- The seller signed a short-term sale-leaseback for this building.
- The 3,945 SF warehouse is a former grocery store that was built in 1955 and will be occupied by the buyer.
- Both parcels are zoned Mixed Use Neighborhood (MUN-A) which is intended for a low intensity mixture of residential, retail and office uses.
- The asking price was $2,995,000.
- The property just sold for $2,850,000…the equivalent of $256/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth. Get your free property value now.
Effortlessly prepare to sell with our weekly Sell for More Secrets email. Sign up.
Let the comps speak for themselves…Get the 3 comparable sales most like your property, FREE.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com