Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 154 Green Street is a 14-year-old, 4,000 SF warehouse near downtown Nashville.
- Industrial zoning (IWD).
- One 12’x12’ drive-in door accessed from Green Street.
- Loading dock in the rear that’s accessed via the alley.
- 10,454 SF (.24 acre) parcel of land.
- Upgraded partial concrete block construction.
- 1,000 SF of office space.
- 5 parking spaces.
- Located next to Green Street Church.
- At time of sale, the property was occupied by Industrial Battery and Charger Inc.
- In 2008, the undeveloped parcel of land sold for $80,000.
- The seller financed the transaction with 12% down plus 6% interest.
- The property just sold for $1,250,000…the equivalent of $313/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
Sign up for our weekly Sell for More Secrets email and receive a free 10X Marketing Upgrade. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com