Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1604 Elm Hill Pike is a two-story office building that was constructed in 1995.
- The property was recently vacated by the seller, TN Association of Builders and Contractors.
- The vacant building measures 14,400 SF and sits on an oversized 1.56-acre parcel.
- Partial second floor overlooks a two-story, 4,000 SF meeting space.
- Well parked with 6 spaces/1,000 SF.
- The property was purchased by an investor who is now offering the property for lease.
- The asking price was $3,200,000.
- The property just sold for $2,800,000…the equivalent of $194/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com