Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1608 17th Avenue S is a 3,974 SF, three-story former house that’s been converted to office use.
- The building was constructed in 1930 and sits on a 7,405 SF parcel of land.
- The rear of the property is paved parking.
- At the time of sale, the property was occupied by Reviver Entertainment Group.
- The buyer put 30% down with financing from Wilson Bank.
- The property traded for $75,000 less than asking price.
- The property just sold for $1,200,000…the equivalent of $302/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com