Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1715 Murfreesboro Road is a 5,000 SF warehouse that was built in 1999.
- The simple metal building sits on an oversized 3.5 acre parcel of land.
- Two drive-in doors.
- Gated entrance leads to a gravel parking lot.
- 14’ clear ceiling height.
- Last occupied by Larry’s Woodworking.
- The buyer is a golf cart dealer.
- The buyer put 5% down with financing from Tristar Bank at 5.25% for 20 years.
- The property just sold for $950,000…the equivalent of $190/SF.
(SUMMER PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get our Sell for More Secrets in one simple email every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com