Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1719 W. Main Street is the former US Community Credit Union building.
- The 5,179 SF building sits on a .62 acre corner lot.
- Located within the retail development known as Lebanon Center on an out parcel in front of Publix and next to Lebanon Dental Care and OPMT Vision Center.
- The building is just 11 years old.
- 3 drive thru lanes.
- Well parked with 32 parking spaces (6.2 spaces/1,000 SF).
- The buyer put 5% down with financing from FirstBank at 5.3% interest for 30 years.
- The property just sold for $2,450,000…the equivalent of $473SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth. Get your free property value now.
Effortlessly prepare to sell with our weekly Sell for More Secrets email. Sign up.
Let the comps speak for themselves…Get the 3 comparable sales most like your property, FREE.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com