Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1722 S. Rutherford Boulevard is a 100% occupied, well located retail strip center in the heart of growing Murfreesboro.
- State of the art construction.
- Very desirable 1,500 SF floor plans.
- All suites have their own utility meters which are paid directly by the tenants.
- Well designed and like-new.
- 7,500 SF on .9 acres.
- Five 1,500 SF suites.
- Just 16 years old!
- Well parked with 50 parking spaces for a ratio of 6.6/1,000 SF.
- Strong building and pylon signage.
- Incredible location.
- Located roughly at the intersection of SE Broad Street and S Rutherford Blvd…a very high traffic intersection.
- Diversified, staggered rent roll.
- The average base lease was 5 years…each with a built-in 5 year renewal option.
- Diversified business types include a convenience store, nail salon, and three food providers.
- The property just sold for $1,850,000…$247/SF…7.3% cap rate.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Sign up now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Join now, free.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com