Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1727 Elm Hill Pike is a 52,265 SF industrial building with 20,000 SF of office space.
- The South Nashville property was last home to a uniform making business, The Band Hall.
- The property last traded in 2003 for $1,015,000.
- 6 loading docks.
- 3.87 acres of land.
- 60 parking spaces.
- Built in 1972, the property backs up to I-40.
- The asking price was $10,000,000.
- Regions Bank fully financed the purchase with 3.14% interest.
- The property just sold for $6,500,000…the equivalent of $124/SF.
(SPRING PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com