Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 1915 Columbia Avenue in Franklin, TN is best known as the longtime home of The Guidance Center, a mental health clinic.
- You may also know Corner Pub which is directly across Columbia.
- The 4,850 SF office building was constructed in 1975 with 20 parking spaces.
- The one-story structure sits on a .39-acre corner parcel with two curb cuts.
- One covered loading dock with potential for a second.
- Steel construction.
- The property was marketed as soon-to-be-vacant.
- Could easily be renovated to wide open space.
- The property sold for full asking price.
- The property just sold for $1,680,000…the equivalent of $346/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
Sign up for our weekly Sell for More Secrets email and receive a free 10X Marketing Upgrade. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com