Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 1921 Broadway in Midtown is home to the restaurant and bar, The Stillery.
- The Stillery opened in 2017 and is known for its American cuisine and selection of whiskeys.
- The 5,406 SF building sits on a modest 4,792 SF parcel of land with no parking.
- Built in 1940, the location benefits from frontage on both Broadway and Division Street.
- The property is flanked by Two Boots Nashville Pizza, Donatos Pizza and Salon FX.
- The property last traded in 2016 for $1,825,000.
- The buyer put 15% down with financing from BOKF at 6.02% for 10 years.
- A second mortgage was also placed on the property.
- The property just sold for $5,000,000…the equivalent of $925/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
Sign up for our weekly Sell for More Secrets email and receive a free 10X Marketing Upgrade. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com