Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1950 S. Church Street was most recently home to Shoney’s Restaurant.
- The 40-year-old property was sold vacant.
- The building measures 5,008 SF and sits on a .89 acre lot.
- Well parked with approx. 45 spaces.
- The property is located between Americas Best Value Inn and the new Waffle House.
- Traffic counts at the location exceed 30,000 vehicles per day.
- The buyer put 20% down with financing from Cogent Bank.
- The property just sold for $1,050,000…the equivalent of $210/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Sign up now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Join now, free.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com