Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 200 31st Avenue N is located at the corner of 31st Avenue and Poston Avenue.
- The 27-year-old, 6,000 SF office building sits on a .30-acre corner parcel of land.
- 16 parking spaces.
- Zoned ORI.
- Located just one block north of West End Avenue, this two-story masonry building falls within the West End corridor.
- The high-profile condominium property known as Midtown Lofts sits across the street.
- The property was sold vacant.
- The buyer was the law office of Barrett Johnston Martin & Garrison which represents whistleblowers, consumers and rank-and-file workers.
- The seller was the original developer.
- Also known as 3014 Poston Ave.
- The buyer put 15% down with financing from Pinnacle Bank at 6.71% interest.
- The property just sold for $4,000,000…the equivalent of $667/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is an elite commercial real estate brokerage for sellers in the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com