Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 200 Seaboard Lane in Franklin is a two-story, 8,484 SF office building.
- Constructed in 1995, the masonry building sits on a .93 acre corner lot.
- This was an owner-user purchase with the buyer’s business relocating from Westgate Commons in the Cools Springs area of Brentwood.
- Under parked with 17 spaces (2/1,000 SF) but land available to add more.
- The property was on the market for 375 days.
- The buyer put 15% down with financing from Fourth Capital Bank.
- The property traded for $400,000 less than asking price.
- The property just sold for $2,100,000…the equivalent of $248/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com