Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 2001 Warfield Drive is a two story office building that was constructed in 1958.
- The 9,300 SF building sits on a 12,632 SF parcel of land.
- Located in the heart of Green Hills near The Mall at Green Hills just off Hillsboro Pike behind Twice Daily.
- 10 parking spaces (1/1,000 SF).
- The building was last home to party supply retailer Shindigs and Celebrations.
- The buyers hope to find a retail tenant for the first floor.
- The buyers put 22% down with financing from Pinnacle Bank.
- The seller paid $350,000 for the property in 1982.
- The property just sold for $4,801,500…the equivalent of $516/SF.
(SPRING PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com