Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 203 3rd Avenue S in downtown Franklin is a 4,275 SF office building that was first constructed in 1850.
- The two-story former home sits on a .45 acre corner lot.
- At the time of sale, the property was occupied by the law firm King, Turnbow and Smith.
- 8 parking spots in a gravel side lot.
- Franklin City Hall is located on the other side of Church Street.
- Biscuit Love is also nearby.
- The seller financed this transaction with the buyer putting $300,000 down (9%) with 6.28% interest for 10 years.
- The buyer was Cornerstone Presbyterian Church which is located kitty-corner from the property.
- The property just sold for $3,200,000…the equivalent of $749/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com