Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 204 Lathram Lane is a 1.2-acre parcel of land in the mixed-use master planned community of Berry Farms in south Franklin.
- Upon completion, Berry Farms has a total projection of 1,100 residential units, 1.8 million square feet of retail and 3 million square feet of office space.
- This flat, undeveloped lot is sandwiched between Chick-fil-A and a soon to be built Edley’s Bar-B-Que.
- The site will seemingly be developed into a Regions Bank branch.
- This was an all-cash transaction.
- The property just sold for $2,000,000…the equivalent of $38/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com