Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 206 N Anderson Lane in Hendersonville, TN is a 26,160 SF retail center that’s shadow anchored by Walmart.
- Located at the intersection of Indian Lake Blvd and N Anderson Lane, tenants include Fulin’s Asian Cuisine, Farm Bureau, Ma & Paws Pet Supply Co, Tina’s Nail Space, Fitrev Training, Lyla’s Hair Salon, Kumon Learning and Porter Paints.
- Abundant parking.
- Built in 2007.
- Average rent at time of sale was $26/SF.
- The property last sold in 2008 for $6,402,000.
- The buyer put 30% down with financing from Studio Bank at 5.78% interest for 30 years.
- The property just sold for $6,700,000…the equivalent of $256/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
Sign up for our weekly Sell for More Secrets email and receive a free 10X Marketing Upgrade. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com