Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- Built in 1985, 210 Chaffin Place in Murfreesboro was last used as Old Fort Academy, a day care center.
- The one-story, 12,045 SF masonry building sits on an oversized 5.3 acre lot.
- Located at the end of a cul-de-sac, neighboring businesses include a number of hotels, KFC, Arby’s, Cracker Barrell, Sandwich Factory, Hylabrook Antique Mall and Williams Animal Hospital.
- Plenty of parking.
- The transaction was financed by Mountain Valley Bank at 3.14% interest for 20 years.
- The property last sold in 1997 for $750,000.
- The property just sold for $2,550,000…the equivalent of $212/SF of building or $11/SF of land.
(SPRING PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com