Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 2100 Clifton Avenue is a two-building apartment complex that was constructed in 1962.
- The property was last used as housing for The Next Door…which offers women treatment for drug and alcohol abuse.
- All 22 units are studios with limited surface parking available on the .67 acre lot.
- On-site laundry facility and secured gated entry.
- The two-story buildings were on the market for 99 days.
- The property last sold in 2007 for $900,000.
- The transaction was fully financed by Fidelity Bridge Loans at 3.56% interest.
- The property just sold for $3,750,000…the equivalent of $170,000/unit.
(SUMMER PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com