Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 220 Town Center Parkway in Spring Hill is a two story, 25,246 SF office building that was constructed in 1989.
- The multitenant building sits on a 3.12-acre parcel of land with 80 parking spaces.
- Located very near Spring Hill City Hall and Home Depot, tenants include The Job Shoppe, Cook and Plunk CPA’s, DM Live Radio, Dentistry by Design, and TheHopeLine.
- The buyer put 20% down with financing from Listerhill Credit Union with 3.22% interest for 30 years.
- The property just sold for $3,850,000…the equivalent of $152/SF.
(SPRING PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com