Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 2204 NW Broad Street is an 11,000 SF retail building.
- Now occupied by B&B Flooring, the building was constructed in 1988 on a .98-acre lot.
- Formerly occupied by American Car Center, the property offers 40 parking spaces, two drive-in doors, 176’ NW Broad frontage and metal construction.
- Recent updates include all new parking lot, new sewer system equipment and updated sales floor and office space.
- Located at the entrance of International Paper and across from Volkswagen of Murfreesboro.
- The buyer put 15% down with financing from Encore Bank at 6.5% interest.
- The property just sold for $2,150,000…the equivalent of $195/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com